A document defining one or more business process workflows aimed at ensuring a consistent response to situations commonly encountered during the operation of the business
Regardless of the style/timeframe of a trading approach, it is pivotal to have a plan detailing every aspect of the trading process.
Very important part of the plan to create ‘Playbooks’ for every imaginable scenario of the trade process including trade setups. This is a prerequisite for flawless execution. Spending time with creating Playbooks and reviewing trades based on them is one of the most important tasks each trader should master.
The ‘Playbook’ course is created to help those traders who want to learn on their own. It is a 3-month, video-based learning program that provides access to selected rules, setups and tools used and learnt during the Private Training and Mentoring sessions.
The ‘Playbook’ is intended to help traders to learn different setups through actual trade examples and provide guidelines about how to implement them.
The ‘Playbook’ course spreads through a 3-month period and contains the following materials:
Part 1 (1st Month):
- Collection of trade example videos (~6 hours total) showing different intraday orderflow and price-action based swing trade and scalp trade setups and their correct implementation during various market conditions (US Treasury and EUREX futures markets are covered)
- Supporting Playbook manual (30+ page) describing the setups and any necessary information to use them correctly
Part 2 (2nd Month):
- 2nd month’s materials cover Market Context related information that allows traders to customize their activity to fit to the current state of the market
- Two recorded webinars (4 hours in total), additional trading manual and a slideshow
- Collection of exact context types, trade setups and triggers that can be used to systematically trade
Part 3 (3rd Month):
- 3rd month’s Playbook focuses on developing solid understanding of how the trading DOM (Depth of Market) works and how one can read and trade it in sync with the Playbook rules and setups
- A recorded webinar and a set of DOM trading exercise videos with exact trade examples
- Trading manual describing 10 different DOM reading/trading drills and all the necessary info you need to build a solid knowledge and skills of DOM trading
Each month’s subscription comes with:
- Free access to the chartbooks and settings used in the examples
- 1 month access to a proprietary Natural Support/Resistance script for SierraChart
- Free email support
- Free trader evaluation
The price of the 3 month Playbook course is: USD 170/month.
After signing up for the first month, you will receive Playbook Part 1, then during the next subscription months Part 2 and Part 3 are sent.
All three parts of the ‘Playbook’ can be purchased with a one-time payment as well. Please contact me here for the details.
The price of the purchased ‘Playbook’ reduces the price of the participation in the Mentoring Session. Mentoring and Private Training participants have free unlimited access to all ‘Paybook’ materials.
Please be aware that this is NOT a trade advisory/signal/alert service.
For moneyback guarantee and free trial see the FAQ.