30yr Bond Weekly Value Area Play
Application of simple Market Profile concepts to longer term composite profiles can provide easy to use information during the week. Some of the simplest and most obvious reference points to keep in mind are the weekly Value Area High/Low and Point of Control levels. Based on the weekly open’s relation to the previous week’s Value Area these levels can used as Points of reference in the coming days. They are never automatic reversal/entry levels and should be examined in light of other information (order flow, price action, etc).
- Value Area High of the previous week
- TPO POC @ Volume POC of the previous week
- ZB opened for the week in the Value Area of the previous week what may suggest to look for the test of reference points (VAH, VAL, POC, etc)
- During the first day the price oscillated between two high volume node
- 31 Jan during the premarket session ZB sharply bounced off of the weekly POC
- During the first part of the Day session it tested the VAH as well.