Webinar – How to Balance Results Using Orderflow Trading
ADRIENNE TOGHRAIE HOSTS TICINOTRADER FREE WEBINAR
Adrienne Toghraie, Trader’s Success Coach Hosts Free Webinar
“How to Balance Results Using Orderflow Trading”
The Importance of Preparation: The What? Where? When?
Tuesday, February 28th – 4:30 pm ET
In this webinar TicinoTrader will discuss:
- The importance of having realistic trade expectations
- How to balance trading results with ‘Time-interval diversification‘
- How to prepare for a day: the What-Where-When of trading
- How to read intraday institutional orderflow to confirm entries
- ‘B-Account’ swing-trade setups based on orderflow analysis and AMT
Don’t miss this exclusive event, see you this Tuesday February 28th at 4:30 pm ET
TicinoTrader is a Switzerland based private discretionary commodity trader and treasuries scalper. He is actively trading futures and commodities since the mid 2000s and privately mentors a small group of active futures and FX traders. His unique approach consists of the combination of three different techniques: long-term position trading, intraday swing and scalping methods – built on the same trading principles: Auction Market Theory, natural support/resistance, institutional orderflow and volume analysis.